You can deactivate your Facebook account in just a few steps using a Facebook application. Now billions of people are using Facebook on a daily basis. Although people use Facebook to stay connected with their family and friends. But there are some people who are spreading negativity and giving spam comments.
There are some attackers who are trying to steal your information from Facebook. They use fake accounts to interact with people. Also, stay away from spam accounts these accounts spread negativity in your posts. If you are facing such issues then immediately deactivate your Facebook account or you can delete it permanently.
So, let’s see how can you deactivate your Facebook account or using the Facebook app. Follow the steps below.
How to Deactivate Facebook Account?
To deactivate your account using Facebook or Facebook lite mobile application follow the steps.
- Step 1: Open Facebook or Facebook Lite application in your phone and login to your account.
- Step 2: After opening your account go to the settings page.
- Step 3: After opening the settings page scroll down and go to Account Ownership and Control under Your Facebook Information section.
Related post: How to deactivate Instagram account latest trick 2019
- Step 4: Open Account Ownership and Control page then select the Deactivation and Deletion option.
- Step 5: Choose to Deactivate your account option and click the Continue button.
Note: Deactivating your account will temporarily disable your profile from Facebook but you’ll be able to continue using Messenger.
- Step 6: It will ask you to give your password then Enter your password and continue.
- Step 7: Choose the reason why you are deactivating your account? and press the Deactivate button. And it’s done.
Follow these steps one by one and you will be able to deactivate your Facebook account successfully.
How to reactive your account?
You can easily reactive your account at any time by logging in with your email and password.
How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently?
If you want to delete your Facebook account permanently then follow the steps.
- Step 1: Follow the Same process up to Step 4 as we described in How to deactivate your account? section.
- Step 2: Then instead of Deactivate your account option choose Delete Account option.
- Step 3: Enter your password and press the continue button.
- Step 4: Select a reason why you are deleting your account? then to confirm your account deletion press Delete Account.
We hope you will get a sufficient amount of idea on how to deactivate or delete your Facebook account Using the Facebook application. If you have any doubt you can ask us in the comment section.
Is this article helpful to you?