Aadhaar card is a unique identity verification id provided with a 12-digit unique identification number issued by the Indian government to every citizen of India. Adhar card numbers are managed by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UDAI).
Adhar card is now compulsory for every Indian who wants to apply for govt jobs, online form applies, bank account opening and in every government facilities. Are you worried about your Adhar card and wants to download it by yourself? Today we will show you how to download your Aadhaar card on your smartphone.
So, We will explain you step by step how you can download your Aadhaar card. We will keep this article very short for your better understanding and if you want to know more information then you can comment below the post we will definitely come to you. So let’s start…
Related post: Linkedin – find jobs online | Linkedin startup story
Aadhar card download guide step by step:
- Step 1: Open Chrome browser on your Smartphone or PC (You can go through any other browsers also) and search for uidai.gov.in.
- Step 2: On the Get Aadhaar section click on Download Aadhaar it will take you to a new window.
Related post: How to deactivate Instagram account latest trick 2019
Note: You cannot go to the download aadhaar option without completing the survey. This survey is really easy to step so, I will recommend you to take the survey it takes 30 seconds only.
- Step 3: Then add your 12-digit Aadhaar number or Enrolment Id (EID) that is given to you while applying for Aadhaar card. After doing that verify the Captcha and click on Send OTP.
- Step 4: Enter the OTP that you received on your registered mobile number then Take The quick Survey by giving some information.
- Step 5: After completing the survey click on Verify and Download option.
- Step 6: After clicking the Verify and Download option your Aadhaar will get Downloaded to your mobile. But the Aadhaar card will be password protected so you have to give the password to open it. Add Password Like this Your names first 4-character and your birth year without giving any space.
We hope this information will help you the most to download your aadhaar card on your mobile. Keep your identity in your pocket.
You may like: